Our Place Tours Mission Statement:
Our Objective is to offer our customers unique, one-of-a-kind trips, with lots of extras, at reasonable prices.
We are an Amory, MS tour company offering school, church, group trips. In addition to our regular trips, we do customized tours to fit the needs of travelers.
Our Place Tours 2021 Trips
NOTE: COVID-19 has changed the way we travel. Because of those changes, the majority of travel experts suggest that travel insurance be brought for trips more than one-day trips. To get information about insurance, call Alice.
1. HOLLAND TULIP FESTIVAL, Michigan - May 3-7 (4 nights, 5 days)
* Dutch Village
* Veldheer Tulip Gardens
* DeKlump Wooden Shoe and Delft Factory
* Windmill Island Gardens
* DeZwaan Windmill
* Evening Show
* 4 nights lodging, 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners, luggage handling, motor coach transportation
Price per person - $614 double
**Because of COVID, call and put your name on the list. You will be called when deposit must be sent in.
For colored brochure, call or email.
2. THE SHRINE OF CHRIST'S PASSION, St. John, Indiana (Plus Oak Brook and Chicago, Illinois) - May 26-30 (4 nights, 5 days)
* Shrine of Christ's Passion is like Jerusalem in your backyard. It also features Moses & the
Ten Commandments, plus 40 life-size bronze figures.
* Drury Lane Theater play "Evita" w/dinner
* Dinner Detective Performance Show w/dinner
* Frank Lloyd Wright home & studio
* Ernest Hemingway birthplace museum
* 4 nights lodging, 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $1,005; Double - $920; Triple - $900; Quad - $885
Deposit of $75 per person due Feb. 28; balance May 1.
3. NEW ORLEANS - July 12-14 (4 nights, 5 days)
* Jazz luncheon abroad the Natchez on the Mississippi River
* Guided tour of New Orleans, including French Quarter
* Houmas House Plantation & Gardens Tour
* Jax Brewery shopping
* National World War II Museum
* Dinner at New Orleans School of Cooking
* 4 nights lodging, 4 breakfasts, 3 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - $744 double
Deposit of $75 per person due May 1; balance June 5.
3. CREATION MUSEUM & ARK ENCOUNTER - July 29-31 (2 nights, 3 days)
* Admission ticket to Creation Museum
* Admission ticket to Ark Encounter
* Riverboat dinner cruise
* 2 nights lodging, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $675; Double - $535; Triple - $515; Quad - $475
Deposit of $50 per person due May 15; balance June 25.
4. RAILROADS OF COLORADO AND NEW MEXICO - Aug. 8-18 (10 nights, 11 days)
* The Georgetown Scenic Railroad
* The Silvertown-Durango Railroad
* The Cumbres & Toltec Railroad (At 10,015 feet, Cumbres Pass is the highest mountain pass
reached by rail in the United States.)
* Royal Gorge Route Railroad
* Pikes Peak Scenic Railroad
* Lebanon Silver Mine Tour
* Corkscrew Mountain Jeep Tour
* Garden of the Gods
* Flying W Ranch Dinner Show
* Pioneer Woman Mercantile
* Boot Hill Museum
* Dinner at The Long Branch Saloon
* Medicine Show on Hanging Day
* 10 nights lodging, 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 6 dinners (two Drury 5:30 Kickback meals),
luggage handling, 5 scenic & rugged train rides
Price per person - Single - $3,600; Double - $,2695; Triple - $2,600; Quad - $2,400.
Sign up ASAP, pay deposit of $200 by April 5; balance July 11.
5. ISLAND OF COUDRÉS (Charlevoix Region of Quebec, Canada) - Sept. 5-15 (10 nights, 11
* Guided tour of Island of Coudrés
* Guided tour of Montréal & visit Notre Dame Basilica
* Guided tour of Québec City
* Whale watching on Bay St. Catherine
* St. Anne de Beaupre Shrine
* Albert Gilles Copper Museum
* 1000 Island Tower, Lansdowne, ON
* Franklin Park Conservatory, Columbus, Ohio (exquisite collection of glass sculptures)
* Cleveland Musuem of Natural History, Cleveland, Ohio
* 10 nights lodging, 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 8 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $1,815; Double - $1,326; Triple - $1,306.
Insurance is required for all travelers: Single - $129; Double & Triple - $94.
Deposit of $75 due at signing; balance June 28.
**Must have passport to enter Canada.
For more detailed brochure, call or email.
6. CANYONLANDS - Sept. 29 - Oct. 5 (6 nights, 7 days)
* Grand Canyon National Park
* Navajo Tour of Monument Valley
* Arches National Park
* Dead Horse National Park
* Capitol Reef National Park
* Scenic Highway 12
* Anasazi State Park
* Grand Staircase-Escalante National Park
* Bryce Canyon National Park
* Zion National Park
* Goulding's Lodge
* Edge of the Cedars Museum
* Colorado River Jet Boat Ride
* Airfare to and from Birmingham or Memphis
* Travel to either airport from Amory
* 6 nights lodging, 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $4,250; Double - $3,650; Triple - $3,250 (20-24 people)
Single - $4,100; Double - $3,124; Triple - $3,097 (25 or more people)
Price includes air fare and insurance.
Deposit of $700 per person (for airline tickets) Feb. 29; balance July 30.
For more detailed brochure, call or email.
7. BAUBLE, BOWS, BOUTIQUES & BLUE SUEDE SHOES - Christmas in Ohio & Kentucky -
Nov. 10-13 (3 nights, 4 days)
* Guided tour of Rookwood Pottery
* Christmas Tree Shops
* Christmas Riverboat dinner cruise w/live entertainment
* Main Strasse Village
* A Country Christmas Show and dinner w/Steven Whitson
* VIP Entrance to Cincinnati's Renowned Holiday Gift Mart & Taste Tessting
* Memories of Elvis lunch show by Elvis Tribute Artist Tyler Christopher
* McCabe's Greenhouse Make and Take Holiday Arrangement
* Science Hill's Wakefield-Searce Galleries (32,000 sq. feet impreccably decorated rooms, all
with different holiday themes
* 3 nights lodging, 3 breakfasts,, 3 lunches, 3 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $1,125; Double - $925; Triple - $865; Quad - $835
Deposit of $75 per person due April 25; balance Oct. 1.
8. BRANSON CHRISTMAS - Nov. 16-19 (3 nights, 4 days)
* Jesus at Sight & Sound Theater
* Pierce Arrow
* Hughes Brothers Show w/dinner
* Tour of College of the Ozarks, where students pay zero for tuition & work for their degree
* 3 nights lodging, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 2 lunches (one at Keeter Center on College of the
Ozarks), luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $875; Double - $750; Triple - $730; Quad - $695
Deposit of $100 due June 30; balance Oct. 10.
9. CHRISTMAS IN NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND - Dec. 1-5 (4 nights, 5 days)
* Tour Vanderbilt Family's Breakers Mansion, richly decked out in Yuletide finery
* Holiday Lantern tour through downtown Newport
* Be a part of The Marley Bridges Theater interactiveretelling Dickens' "A Christmas
Carol" abroad the Newport Dinner Train
* Marble House Mansion tour, an American Gilded Age icon filledd with elegant decorations
* Linden Place Mansion, it features a towering Christmas tree framed by a fouur-story
* Ride "Polar Express" Train in Blackstone Valley for a jolly excursion, which features
story-telling, sing-a-longs and a visit from Old Saint Nick himself.
* Fly into Providence, Rhode Island from Memphis
* 4 nights lodging, 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners, luggage handling at hotel.
* Transportation from Amory to and from Memphis
Price per person - Single - $3,348; Double - $2,749
**Price includes air fare and travel insurance.
Pay deposit of $400 by March 31; balance Sept. 30.
10. CHRISTMAS IN THE SMOKIES, PIGEON FORGE - Dec. 13-16 (3 nights, 4 days)
A Dolly Parton DreamMore Resort Christmas is unlike anything else!
* Dixie Stampede Show w/dinner
* Pirate Voyage Show w/dinner
* Dollywood Christmas, where holiday lights shine brighter than ever. The Parade of
Many Colors is a nightly event not to be missed! The holiday shows in the park spread
the Christmas spirit all around.
* 3 nights lodging at DreamMore Resort, 3 breakfasts at Resort, 3 dinners, luggage handling
Price per person - Single - $1,095; Double - $850; Triple - $760; Quad - $720
Deposit of $75 per person due June 30; balance Oct. 27.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **********
NOTE: Sometimes shows and other events change. We do all we can to make sure our schedules stay as close as possible to the original plans. Deadlines and deposits are important dates to make the trips go smoothly.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . RESERVATION COUPON . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
SINGLE _________ DOUBLE ________TRIPLE_________QUAD ___________
Please reserve your space by mailing this coupon and deposit to: Our Place Tours,
50421 Splunge Road, Greenwood Springs, MS 38848. For more information, call
Alice Ortiz, 662-256-1122, 662-640-5273, or email firstname.lastname@example.org